Thursday, April 2, 2009

Thank You!!!

When all the lights are finally off and the hustle of the day has ended....I have come to call on you....Jesus, Are you there? Can you hear me? I have had a long day and I have missed you...Jesus....How I long for this time with you....This morning when I was struggling with myself, you sent my friend to me...I know you know this but, we had lunch today...Thank- you...That was perfect timing...Jesus, I love that you know my inner struggles...I love that you know when I am feeling lonesome....Can you come here right now, I need you to hold me?
Jesus, my son told me he loved me and missed me today!!! Thank -you for my son,... the smile you gave him...It makes me melt when I see it. You gave him the most beautiful singing voice...I am anticipating the day when he returns his heart to you..I know he will sing for you, and preach your word..I remember you told me he is destined for greatness..... You are right, he is........Jesus.....I can feel you...I sure have missed you today......My legs have been hurting me alot lately ...Please touch them and restore them back to health, I have to dance for you...Lord..My daughter...She is amazing, so smart...The personality you chose for her...Perfect!!! I am so thankful for the strength that you gave me during that terrible time of my life..You protected us....Oh Jesus...and I know you know..She is a handful, but she makes me laugh, and she is so beautiful...When I look at her I can see how careful you were when you knit my little dolly together.
Tonight during dance practice...I got lost in the song for a minute because I heard you say that you were with me....I love you, did I tell you that yet?? I was thinking about this time I would have with you tonight..I do long for you..Jesus...Why do you love me so? You have given me freedom..Thank you...You gave me another son...Such joy he brings me.....I love the sound of his voice..Its raspy isnt it??...He loves you so much....Oh Lord and my youngest daughter...What a riot...Her eyes what a pretty color green, you picked that out especially for her..Lord....Am I in your will? I only want to do what you have ordained for my life.....Are you still here?...You haven't left have you? Can you come closer I'm getting cold....My husband ...Wow you hand picked him just for me..I know this because the way he loves me..there's nothing quite like it..He is an original..What I love the most about him ...You gave him patience, you sent him to me just in the knick of time....You called him and I at the same time..What an awesome blessing to receive you as our savior together....Jesus...All the friends you sent me..You have brought so many people into my life and you keep adding to the numbers...Thank you...Jesus.....you gave me a best friend...I never thought I would understand the true meaning of friendship...I can be myself and its ..when I am sad, shes always there...And she laughs at all my jokes...Thank you for her life...You gave her so many gifts.... You used her mightily in nursing me back to health after a terrible experience in my life......Bless her...
Jesus...I love you..And will miss you...Can you sit with me and hold my hand, until I fall asleep? Promise you won't leave???.... Daughter...I have already promised I wouldn't leave you ...Now rest...How I love you....Sleep..My weary child...I am with you always

1 comment:

  1. You are loved and appreciated more than you realize.. God is so Amazing and Faithful.. He has given you to me, to all those around you! We are all blessed by your friendship, gifts and most of all your Faith..You enjoy your day and..Breathe................<><

    ReplyDelete