Friday, April 17, 2009

Surrender...

As I stand at the alter...Your spirit is speaking to me...I can hear you, calling out to me....The music in the background becomes faint... I can hear you calling me...I raise one hand...Jesus, I am here.. Father...Father...I am here..Your Spirit envelopes me...I raise my other hand...My eyes are closed... I am drifting...drifting...Away from this place...I can see you. You know I have arrived, I see your face in the distance, your facial features are strong yet, gentle...You have the voice of a father....I love the way you smile at me.....It brings me to my knees...I cry ..Jesus....Jesus...How I desire to be with you....How is it you see and know everything, yet you still love me...

Jesus, I desire to know you...Speak to me during this time...On my knees, tears streaming down my face...I worship you....I exalt you in this place....My God I long to see you now.

In the distance I hear ...Stand up...Daughter...Stand up...A whisper that sounded like a roll of thunder.....Stand up, lift your arms and let it all go, SURRENDER..... Give to me, what burdens you...Give it to me...Let me carry you...I am removing the shackles and confusion that bounds you…I am taking all your shame and failures...I will give you victory...Through me there is freedom and liberty...When I remove your shackles...You will dance!!!!
Saints......I speak to you with an urgency from the very throne room of our Heavenly Father.....Worship Him...In spirit and in truth…Many of us walk through our Christian journey asleep...
Its time to awaken...Stand....Wipe the sleep from your eyes...Worshiping God is our way of visiting with Him while we are still here on earth…Transformation can only occur by visiting with the Master in His quarters...God's children rise from your slumber....Raise your hands...Cry out to Him...He will heal you...Sometimes we feel so helpless...Not knowing what we should do...He is calling you...Stand up!! He is waiting for you....The joy of the Lord is your strength.....

My prayer for you.....Listen to the small still voice that calls to you....If you listen closely, you'll hear your name....In your times of worship, seek His face...Give to Him what He is asking....Don't look to the left or to the right...Just look up!!!!! He wants to remove your shackles...your bondage..........So, You can dance....

No comments:

Post a Comment