Saturday, April 18, 2009

Choose Jesus

Do you know that you are a child of the Risen Lord...What does that mean? That you have been redeemed by the blood of Jesus Christ...That means through the death and resurrection of Jesus, Heaven can be your home......How?? Ask Jesus to be Lord of your life, accept Him as your personal Savior.....
OR
NOT!!!!!...................Darkness has surrounded you...You are unfamiliar with this place....Hello....Is anyone there?? Your eyes are blurred....Hello...Anyone...As you focus on the ground, you notice your arms are bound with chains that have been latched to the earth beneath you…..In fear you try to move your legs...They too have been bound...You can hear your voice echo.....Struggling to get loose, the chains begin to cut into your flesh...Please someone...Help....The air is thick with a dense fog, the smell of sulfur has filled the air....In the distance, there is movement...You can only make out shadows...Trembling with fear you begin to battle the shackles that keep you bound...The struggle is causing a thick cloud of soot...gasping and choking your screams become frantic.....You grow weary and weak...Your arms collapse from exhaustion, your legs feeble from the attempt to free them...There is a frightening silence in this place...Your eyes are burning, you close them...Tears streaming down your cheeks from the poison that has filled the air...With a deep gasp......Where am I.........

A sinister voice from behind, replies....Welcome to your eternity...You are with me....Hesitantly, you try to lift your head, but the weight of this presence is heavy...too heavy to move...Please release me....Horror fills your soul...I know of this place.....Laughter begins to fill the space…The laughter of many from all directions....STOP!!!! Stop laughing at me...Please I want to go home....What has happened?? Where are my friends?? My family?? Wait...Wait.....I remember...The laughing ceases...I was in an accident....I was speeding, I thought I could drive...I only had a few drinks…The road was slick and I lost control of the wheel...Wait... Where is she????? The shadows begin to move...Growling is heard from every corner...Where is she??

Oh...Oh ..Poor child, a voice arrogantly whimpering from behind...She has gone to a place you will never see…Snickering....You didn't want to listen, she tried to tell you...You refused...All the times she invited you and your children to church…
YOUR EXCUSES WERE PATHETIC!!!
She told you about the one she served, you mocked her behind her back...I knew you were to weak to stand for something more than what the world had offered you...I enjoyed listening to you rationalize your lifestyle and lavished in the way you poisoned your body and the minds of your children…BRAVO!!!

SUDDENLY.....frantic voices from far off, a large white light appears above you....
NOOOOOO!!!!! She is mine!!!!!! A thrust surging through your body, the thrust of many volts of electricity...And again...The frantic voices are getting closer with each thrust…The light closer and brighter....The sound of a steady beeping replaces the frightening silence you had recently experienced...You hear your name...Over and over again....

Finally, we have a heart beat...She is back....Your breathing is shallow…In your spirit, you hear a voice...This voice is different from the others.....The voice whispers...It is I....Jesus you choose me?? Not all are given a second chance...
I...Jesus Christ, ...The one you mocked... the one you denied...The one who has saved your soul....I have given you a second chance.....
Do you choose me???....


1 comment:

  1. This is THE most important descision...
    CHOOSE NOW! RIGHT NOW! Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow hasn't even been created yet..It may never come..Do not take your time.. Choose the eternity that is offered here...Eternal life with Jesus..To enjoy the blessings of heaven..No more tears..no more pain or suffering..Do NOT WASTE another moment!!He is the God of second chances..Give this gift to yourself and your children and your friends..Take them with you..

    ReplyDelete