Sunday, March 29, 2009

My Love Story

How beautiful He is..I believe this is the beginning of something brand new...His look was different, not one I had seen before, I would know I spent most of my time staring at him when he wasn't looking. What is the difference between lust and love??? When I heard him speak my soul shuttered...He said the difference is you...You've changed. I said we have changed!!! He whispered, look into my eyes...I couldn't, I didn't want him to see the shame I was hiding beneath them...This is my love story...I met my husband in a desolate place, a place of darkness and despair. What a mess I had made with my life, given to me as a gift. I wanted love but, didn't know where to look or how to find it. I saw something in him, even in his own darkness there was something...Then...I heard you call my name, in a whisper you said Michelle come to me....., trust me with your life.... I have always been right here daughter...I ran as fast as I could with arms open wide, you hugged me and caressed my cheek and I knew, that something in him was you...........

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful... Thank you God for using Michelle. These words have touched my soul.

    ReplyDelete