Sunday, March 29, 2009

Are you listening?...

Have you ever sat in a dark room in silence? Not a sound,....Just you, sitting with you? Just listen...Do you hear the spirit of the Lord calling for you? It will start as an emotion, a sensation in the pit of your stomach. The tears begin to well up in your eyes, did you know they are the windows to your soul? His voice, a sweet melody..He says, "That you are fearfully and wonderfully made." That your mistakes have been erased and your heart restored. Your breathing becomes shallow, your afraid that if you move even the slightest the peace of His presence will dissipate. The sweetest sound I have ever heard was the sound of my name from the very lips of my Jesus...I respond softly Jesus, It's me...I am here. I saw His face, eyes filled with compassion and pain, tears, welling up in the eyes of my Savior. Jesus, why are your fists clenched? Are you angry with me? My child I am not angry, I love you my precious one...My fists are clenched in desperation for the souls of those who know me not. Remember the crown of thorns on my head? I am still being mocked as I was then...why, my child? The room filled with the aroma of a fragrance unfamiliar to me but alluring. Again afraid to move even the slightest in fear that my Lord would leave me ...My daughter Reflect me ...as a mirror shows your reflection...They will know me, by the way that you love...

Lord.....Are you leaving??? Not yet, I'm still listening, don't go!!! When will you meet with me again? Michelle, He whispered, "As I have called upon you, you can call on me...In a whisper, in despair , in loneliness...I'll be there....Sit and Wait, just a minute and I'll be there...In my next breath.....I saw his face look up from a bowed stance...He smiled slightly, blew me a kiss....and disappeared...Until the next time my Jesus!!!


2 comments:

  1. Michelle, This is what I was feeling about 1:30a.m.this morning. The discription of how the Lord ministers to us is so reavealing in your words. It touched me deeply and is drawing me in deeper with My Jesus...<><

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle, This is what I was feeling about 1:30a.m.this morning. The discription of how the Lord ministers to us is so reavealing in your words. It touched me deeply and is drawing me in deeper with My Jesus...<><

    ReplyDelete